Forever Mission Statement
We will create a profitable environment where individuals can with dignity be what they want to be: where integrity, empathy and fun are our guides. We will create and cherish a passion for, and belief in, our Company, our products and our industry. We will seek knowledge and balance and above all, we will be courageous as we lead our Company and Forever Business Owners.
We are CREATING GREATNESS
At a glance
Forever Living Products began its operations in the UK in 1992 and has grown from nothing to being the largest provider of aloe vera products in the UK in a very short period of time. Sales in the UK alone are now in excess of £135m. Forever is a multi-billion dollar company operating in over 150 countries affiliated with the world’s largest grower, manufacturer and Forever Business Owner of aloe vera. From its international headquarters located in Scottsdale, Arizona, Rex Maughan, Founder, President and CEO, directs operations worldwide. Over 9.25 million Forever Business Owners enjoy the support and guidance required to live healthier and wealthier lives.
Forever Living Products began its operations in the UK in 1992 and has grown from nothing, to being the largest provider of aloe vera products in the UK in a very short period of time. Early in 1994, the Company moved to prestigious Longbridge Manor in Warwick, now its UK headquarters. Forever Living Products began its operations in Ireland in 1991, where Rex Maughan purchased the Magheramorne Estate in 2000 as its headquarters; an ideal location to serve an expanding business throughout Ireland.
The Company has won a variety of awards. In April 2007, Forever was presented with the Investors in People Award, for the second time running,with excellent reviews honouring Forever for having ‘a very supportive culture, putting people and their well being at the forefront of everything the organisation stands for’ (Evans, A. 2007 Investors in People Post Recognition Review Report for Forever Living Products (UK) Ltd).
In 1998 we achieved 12th place in a national survey of the fastest-growing privately-owned companies, conducted by ‘Real Business’ magazine and Dun & Bradstreet. In 2000, the ‘Independent on Sunday’ named the Company as 15th in its annual list of Top Achievers (18 June 2000).
Forever (UK) has grown year-on-year since first trading in 1992 and in 2013 grew by 28%. In May 2014, the UK experienced record sales as we went through the 40,000 Case Credits mark for the first time in our history. Recruitment was up in 2013 by 66% and the Success Showcases recognised 65% more Supervisors and 169% more Managers compared to 2012.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Forever Protecting Consumer Interests
The Company is accredited with the Investor in People Standard, a scheme aimed to improve organisational performance through improved planning, implementation and evaluation of learning and development programmes.
Forever are a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA). All member companies of the Direct Selling Association are required to comply strictly with the DSA Code of Practice that offers special protection to consumers. Forever’s Forever Business Owners are required to fulfil the following obligations:
- Availability of the code: Consumers should be able to examine the code, so make sure you have a copy with you when you make a sales visit.
- Identification: At the start of a sales visit, identify yourself and your company and explain the true purpose of your visit.
- Privacy: Always respect the consumer’s privacy and politely terminate your call if requested to do so.
- Selling methods: In seeking orders from consumers, always be fair, honest and truthful and remember that consumers have the right to raise with the DSA any concerns they may have.
- Order cancellation rights: Remember that the DSA code offers all customers the right to cancel any order they may place with you.
- Vulnerable consumers: Take special care to ensure that you never take advantage of any vulnerable consumer.
- Customer information: Ensure that your answers to questions are always truthful and accurate and that you refer to your company’s membership of the DSA.
- Order forms: Always ensure that you supply customers with a receipt, in a form provided by your company, which contains their contact details and rights of cancellation.
- Guarantees: If your company offers a product guarantee, explain its provisions and ensure that the customer is given a copy.
- Delivery: If you are selling a product which is to be delivered at a later date, tell the customer when they can expect delivery.
For more information on the DSA visit www.dsa.org.uk.
It is no wonder Forever has been re-accredited with these prestigious awards. With a structured training scheme, detailed online eLearning, and a professional Advisory Board – available to all Forever Business Owners, Forever prides itself on personal development as the fundamental element to success.