Forever Protecting Consumer Interests
The Company is accredited with the Investor in People Standard, a scheme aimed to improve organisational performance through improved planning, implementation and evaluation of learning and development programmes.
Forever are a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA). All member companies of the Direct Selling Association are required to comply strictly with the DSA Code of Practice that offers special protection to consumers. Forever’s Forever Business Owners are required to fulfil the following obligations:
- Availability of the code: Consumers should be able to examine the code, so make sure you have a copy with you when you make a sales visit.
- Identification: At the start of a sales visit, identify yourself and your company and explain the true purpose of your visit.
- Privacy: Always respect the consumer’s privacy and politely terminate your call if requested to do so.
- Selling methods: In seeking orders from consumers, always be fair, honest and truthful and remember that consumers have the right to raise with the DSA any concerns they may have.
- Order cancellation rights: Remember that the DSA code offers all customers the right to cancel any order they may place with you.
- Vulnerable consumers: Take special care to ensure that you never take advantage of any vulnerable consumer.
- Customer information: Ensure that your answers to questions are always truthful and accurate and that you refer to your company’s membership of the DSA.
- Order forms: Always ensure that you supply customers with a receipt, in a form provided by your company, which contains their contact details and rights of cancellation.
- Guarantees: If your company offers a product guarantee, explain its provisions and ensure that the customer is given a copy.
- Delivery: If you are selling a product which is to be delivered at a later date, tell the customer when they can expect delivery.
It is no wonder Forever has been re-accredited with these prestigious awards. With a structured training scheme, detailed online eLearning, and a professional Advisory Board – available to all Forever Business Owners, Forever prides itself on personal development as the fundamental element to success.
United Kingdom Head Office Location
Forever Living UK
Longbridge Manor, Warwick CV34 6RB